Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Interesting?

Why do so many people use the word interesting when asked about something they don't understand? I would say something more along the lines of "I didn't understand it." instead of "I thought it was really interesting."
Also when encompassed in polysyllabic pseudo-intellectual conversation the word definitely is always used to say ' I agree'. Or maybe it just seems that way to me. For example, "Wow! That was really interesting." "Yeah, definitely."
One last thing, I'm not naming any names, but the same person who wrote this, "I won't profess to be your (or anyone's equal) on the question of metaphysics." also wrote this, "No illiterati there. If I had to correct every cunt's English, I'd need an army." Indeed they would, as the army would be doing all of the work. Not all of us are cut out to correct other's grammar and spelling.

'Derogatory

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read film editing schools

Saturday, March 17, 2007 8:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home