Saturday, March 12, 2005

Bumbling Federal Agent

This is a federal officer:
Because Only Police Are Trained in Safe Handling Procedures
I guarantee he's getting paid to speak in front of students about how evil guns are. To top it all off he shoots himself, because he has no common sense. Now every kid in that room is deathly afraid of guns because he just showed them that even when a police officer is handling them they go BANG for no reason.
Maybe I've been living in a pipe dream, but I really didn't think that the government was paying cops to go to schools to tell kids that guns are evil, scary, and dangerous. Now I know that when it comes to our rights we are up against our government.
Honestly there are 5 year olds who never would've made the same mistake that bumbling idiot made. Almost any child of a gun owner knows better than this. It's too bad he didn't shoot himself in the face, really. That guy is worthless garbage, or at least his training was.
Don't forget, if you pay taxes you just paid that guy to shoot himself in front of a bunch of kids, and you're paying for his hospital visit. I wonder exactly how many dollars of taxpayers hard earned money went into his training?
One more reason to believe this guy is a simpleton is that there is no such thing as a Glock 40. Perhaps he meant a Glock that shoots 40 S&W bullets? Though if he knew what he was talking about he would have just called it by it's model number because every Glock 40 caliber has it's own number, either 22, 23, 24, 27, or 35. He also mentions that 50 cent, too short, and all of the rappers sing about the "Glock 40", which is simply not true. The words "Glock 40" do not appear in any rap song, if you can find it in a popular rap song I will buy you a "Glock 40".
One last thing, does it perhaps appear that this guy has been using steroids? He is utterly massive. Maybe he doesn't use steroids, but I doubt it. He is a DEA officer so I think it's odd that steroids are ok for him, but drugs aren't ok for anyone else. Ask any body builder, you don't get that huge without steroids.

'Derogatory

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you provide a link or something or point it out b/c I would have enjoyed reading about the idiot. If it was a vidio clip or audio I can't use it on my computer though.

Monday, March 21, 2005 6:59:00 PM  
Blogger Derogatory said...

I'm sorry, it's a .wmv file. Here is a link to a news article though. News4Jax
I hope this is helpful and I'm sorry you couldn't view it. Let me know if you need any more information and I'll dig it up if I can.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ludacris - Roll out. "I got my Glock 40, cocked back." Rather retarded though, seeing as the Glock is a hammerless weapon, so the only way to "cock back" a glock is to lock it open on an empty clip or the hold-back switch.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 3:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work florida mortgage tadalafil canada soft tablet stationery scroll

Thursday, February 15, 2007 12:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Saturday, March 17, 2007 1:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home